Privacy, refunds and returns Policy
Privacy And Cookies Policy Update
Veronica Arena (we or us or our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users (you) very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We use collected data to evaluate, develop and improve our services, products and systems for our customers. We keep your personal information for as long as needed or permitted according to the purpose for which it was obtained.
This collection of data includes analyzes to make our services more user-friendly, such as customization of the user interface to facilitate the flow of information. To continuously improve the logistic flow of goods by calculating purchases, stocks and deliveries as well as our resource capacity from a sustainability perspective by streamlining purchasing and scheduling of deliveries. We use data to plan our growth and establishment in the future as well as to improve our product range.
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a newsletter, registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition operated via the site or promotion sponsored by us.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your operating system and browser type, the domain name of another website that you used to get access to the website, the time and duration of your visit, which pages you have visited, your IP-address etc.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16:
We do not knowingly permit children in the EEA under the age of 16 to register for any content, product or service. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about users under the age of 16, except as permitted by law.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you to study overall demographic data, behaviour and interests. It will allow us to better tailor the website and its applications to the various needs and wishes of its visitors in the following way:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalized service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
- To carry out your requests in respect of any gift list you may create.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website, information may be collected about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual other than by the IP address. For the same reason, information about your general internet usage may be obtained by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To make our Rewards program functional and accessible to you
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer.
- Some third-party cookies are introduced by services shown on our website and are not under our control. They are submitted by companies that provide social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Third-party cookies are used to conduct cross-domain tracking so that we can provide marketing on other channels to you.
- Third-party cookies are used to make our Rewards program accessible to you.
- Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, analytics tools for collecting statistics to optimize our site and present relevant material for you.
- Google and Facebook uses the information to evaluate visitors’ use of the website, compiling reports on website usage and services related to website activity and internet usage. Furthermore, Google and Facebook may customize the advertising you see on the basis of information on your previous browsing. The information stored in the cookies used by Google and Facebook (such as IP addresses) are forwarded to and stored on Google and Facebook servers located all around the world. Hence, the information can be stored on a server located in a country other than where you live. Google and Facebook may also transfer the information to third parties, where required by law or when such third party processes the information on Google’s or Facebook’s behalf.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Please note that if you restrict or block cookies this website uses, this may reduce the performance and usability of the site.
Where we will hold your information
The information we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law. The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored on our suppliers’ servers at One.com and Shopify. Your information may therefore be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the country in which you are resident. Your information may also be processed by staff who work for us, or for one of our suppliers, operating outside the country in which you are resident. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
What to do if you do not want us to contact you
If you do not want to receive our Newsletter emails you can just click the unsubscribe button that is included in each Newsletter email.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
Contacting people who have opted out
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we will not contact any previous customers who have chosen to opt out and lives in the European Economic Area.
What we do with your financial information
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing. When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transaction with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason.
All financial information you provide to us is encrypted for security purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of the following limited circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Veronica Arena, its employees, or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we publish your gift list to the public where you have requested us to do so.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In these circumstances we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure your information is properly protected and processed under strictly controlled conditions and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Your access to information
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you free of charge, unless it is not a validated request or is repetitive. Please contact us if you wish to see a copy of the information we hold, and we will respond to you within a month of receiving your request once the validity of it has been confirmed. We will require proof of identity to be provided before we can respond to any such access request.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, or you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, please contact us, and we will happily review, update, or remove information as appropriate.
If you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, you are welcome to just send us a message and we will remove your information. Any exceptions may be:
- You have an ongoing matter with our customer service.
- You have a pending order that has not been shipped yet or has partially been shipped.
- You are suspected of having or have abused our services in the last four years.
- Your credit application has been denied within the last three months.
- If you have made purchases, we will save your personal information in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes.
You have Data Portability Rights every time Veronica Arena handles your personal information in an automated manner according to your consent or under agreement, you may obtain a copy of data in a structured, plain and readable format transferred to you or another party. It only covers the personal information you have shared.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (e.g. on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others.
Welcome to https://www.berenikeschatteneiche.com (the “Site”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Veronica Arena (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Veronica Arena is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Veronica Arena except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does Veronica Arena use login information?
Veronica Arena uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
https://www.berenikeschatteneiche.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to our P.O. Box.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to our P.O. box.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.